- This company is guided by the statute and other standards applying to the handling of personal information pertaining to clients, client businesses and our employees.
- This company will collect, by appropriate means, any personal information deemed necessary to our business activities. Unless otherwise permitted by law, this company acknowledges the right to advise and/or disclose details on the uses to which such personal information is put and will use said information within these bounds.
- All our employees understand the importance of protecting and safeguarding personal information and are trained to handle such information in an appropriate manner.
- This company has taken appropriate steps to prevent unauthorized access to any personal information in our custody and to safeguard such information against its loss, destruction, falsification and/or leakage.
- Unless otherwise permitted by law, this company will not provide any personal information to a non-affiliated third party without first obtaining the prior authorization of the party concerned.
- When we subcontract the handling of personal information to a third party, we manage and supervise the third party to realize proper management of such information.
- Any requests to disclose, correct and/or delete personal information held by this company will be dealt with promptly and within rational limits upon proper identity verification.
- Our management policy and procedures regarding the protection of personal information are subject to regular review and we are committed to making all necessary improvements.